Red Widow Rockfish (Snapper)
Please note that your price is approximate and that the cuts will vary in size. The final price will be determined when you pick up your order.
- Fresh Bodega Rock Fish (also known as Pacific Snapper), is one of the great wild caught seafood choices that wont break the bank
- Skinless, mild, flakey white meat with a few bones
- Great for baking or wrapping up in foil for the grill. Also perfect for fish tacos.
- Each order will be packed on ice when you pick up
- You may order in .25 pound increments below and can specify cut instructions upon checkout