Fresh Wild Monkfish
$30.95 / lb
Please note that your price is approximate and that the cuts will vary in size. The final price will be determined when you pick up your order.
- Fresh Wild Monkfish also goes by the name of Poor Man’s Lobster
- The fillets have a lobster like taste and texture (springy)
- Great for baking or grilling
- Each order will be packed on ice when you pick up
- You may order in .5 pound increments below and can specify cut instructions upon checkout
Janet Thorp (verified owner) –
This is a rare treat. Get it when you can.
Cass (verified owner) –
Moist, firm and zero bones with a mild flavor. Ordering it every week till it’s gone!
Totally agree with other two reviewers – this is one of my favorite fish for roasting. Provencal style or simply cut in medallions and sautéed with a simple topping – easy, great flavor and meaty texture. Taste and price can’t be beat!